Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rio in 3 Days
- Marina All Suites , Either stay here, a hotel near here on the beach, or in an AirBnB apartment near here. Best location. Rooms are eclectic, well designed and largest on the beach. (Pricey and always booked, too).
- Jobi , Meander over to Jobi around midnight to grab a cold beer and start your night off right. People in the streets. Everyone knows each other. Lots of english. Feel right at home at Jobi...
- Market Ipanema Café e Restaurante , Eat breakfast here. Order a smoothie and breakfast. Go back the next day for lunch. Order some juice and a salad. Repeat this until your trip is over. You won't regret it.
- Sushi Leblon , One of the greatest sushi restaurants I have EVER been to (including being in Japan). Highest quality. Always packed. Order everything.
- Cristo Redentor , Go to the top of one of the highest peaks in Rio and see the city below. Have a beer at the top.
- The Sugar Loaf , Go at sunrise or sunset.
- Pedra Bonita , HANG GLIDE OVER RIO! Our friend here will take care of you: http://justflyinrio.blogspot.com/
- Cafe Du Lage , This is one of the hidden, special spots of Rio. Tucked away in beautiful leafy grounds, this centuries-old cloister still remains and is a lovely cafe to watch the day pass.
- Hotel Santa Teresa , If you'd prefer to stay in a quieter part of the city, this is a beautiful, high end boutique hotel on the hills overlooking the city. You'll have to take taxis to and from this hotel to pretty much everywhere ...
- Werner Maison , Need a manicure? Go where the local ladies go.
- Zuka , Trendy, delicious dinner spot in Leblon. Go to Jobi afterwards.
- Copacabana Palace , Copacabana Palace is to Rio what the Plaza is to New York. You should definitely go (check out the pool!), and it would be memorable to stay once, but it's much safer, more neighborhoody & inspiring to stay in the ...
- Praia de Copacabana , Skip this beach, and head right to Posto 9 on Ipanema or to Leblon.