São Paulo, Brazil
The best of SP in 3 days.
- Mercado Municipal Paulistano , Pig parts! Raw tobacco! Foreign fruits! Incredible cheeses! Malbecs for pennies! Go to eat and drink your way through Brazil or just go to explore and observe.
- Vaca Véia , One of the best happy hours and people watching spots in the city. Colorful tables made out of ironing boards. Deliciously cold, hoppy beer. Great music. International after-work crowd. Caipirinha's also amazing.
- Hotel Unique , Austere architectural landmark meets tech lover's delight in a boat-shaped hotel right off of Ibirapuera Park.
- Forneria San Paolo , Not your grandma's Italian food restaurant. Warm, austere wooden interior . Modern italian menu. Feels uniquely Brazilian. Always packed.
- Skye Restaurant & Bar , Take the private elevator (by the valet) to the top floor. Go before the sun sets! Stay long after the sun goes down! Incredible views. Sexy vibe. Incredible cocktails. Great people watching. Severe, striking architecture. All around must do.
- Galeria Melissa , ARE YOU A WOMAN? DO YOU LIKE SHOES? GO HERE! This is the flagship store for the famous Brazilian plastic shoes that you can't get in the US. The entrance is even more striking with its rotating exhibits every three ...
- Vila Madalena , Explore this artsy, bohemian community on foot. Grab a beer at local bars. Check out the beautiful street art hidden on the back alleys.
- Museu do Futebol , A must-see, must-experience museum to football. Highly interactive. Very surprising. And tucked under the bleachers of the actual stadium! Great for football lovers and non lovers alike.
- Dalva e Dito , Really special dinner spot showcasing the best of brazilian cuisine, hospitality & design. Every moment has been considered.
- Parque Ibirapuera , Make yourself a picnic and come relax... One of the more serene spots in the city.
- Spot , Designers. Artists. Beautiful people. Come late (1AM).
- George V - Itaim , The perfect business hotel: apartments in the best part of town. Breakfast buffet included.
- Lola Bistrot , Romantic, delicious french bistro in one of the cutest neighborhoods -- Villa Madalena.
- Santo Grão , best espresso (and most overpriced) in the city. conveniently located on Rua Oscar Freire (the Rodeo Drive of SP).
- Praça do Patriarca , Pritzker Prize winning architect Paulo Mendes da Rocha makes steel and concrete float effortlessly above a massive public square.