My new home.
- Drake Hotel , Rooftop patio at the Drake is a Toronto institution and quite lovely in the summer. As are the lobster nachos...trust.
- Sweaty Betty's , Dives bar...i love dive bars. This is the go to Toronto one for me.
- Union Restaurant , Elk sliders and the most amazing rib dish. Great staff.
- Hoof Cafe , This place is off the hook good. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
- Le Select Bistro , Lovely patio, tasty french treats.
- Trevor Kitchen & Bar , Have had two really spectacular meals here. In a different area of town than we usually go, but i'd say worth it.
- Woodlot Restaurant & Bakery , Small menu, but had an utterly fantastic meal here two weeks ago. All organic and locally sourced, with bread baked on premise.
- Aunties and Uncles , Very tasty brunch.
- Mitzi's Cafe , Adorable and fantastic food.
- Jimmy's Coffee , The best coffee and one of the absolute best spots in all of Toronto.
- Ici Bistro , Tiny. Cute. Delicious.
- 416 Snack Bar , The steak tartare here is one of the best things i've ever eaten. Fantastic spot for some drinking and snacking.