Art and Music in the World Design Capital 2012
- Kaapelitehdas , This place is a entertainment, art, creative hub. Awesome galleries and also a venue for larger music shows
- Kulttuuritehdas Korjaamo , Used to be a warehouse for the city trams decades ago but now it's turned into an event venue. Acoustics might not be the most pleasant but as an architectural spot is still definitely worth it. Also a block away ...
- Kiasma , The MoMA of Finland. 'nuff said.
- Designmuseo , Close enough to the city center, beautiful neighborhood (my favorite church in Helsinki across the street) and the Design Forum Finland (accessory shop of Finnish design) one block away.
- Tavastia Klubi , Tavastia is a must.do if you are interested in rock culture at all. This is the CBGB of Finland, except that it still exists.