Where to eat/drink/shop/chill in Berlin
- Tempelhofer Park , An ex airport transformed into a huge park. Go with bikes or kites.
- Freiluftkino Kreuzberg , Open-air cinema in Kreuzberg. Bring beer & blanket and watch movies in a beautiful location.
- Badeschiff Berlin , A pool located on the Spree river? Correct. Go in the afternoon to enjoy the sunset while swimming in the swimming pool and stay late for live music during the summer.
- Club der Visionäre , One of the most popular bars in Berlin. Go to find out why.
- Kjosk , A white BVG Doppeldecker turned into bar & restaurant: you have to see it to believe it. In summer you can also find knitting clubs, second-hand markets and live music. Or just a poet writing tailor-made poetry for you.
- Prinzessinnengarten , A community garden right in the middle of the city, where to have lunch in summer and beers in the evening. A must see.
- Scandic , A few meters away from Potsdamer Platz. Amazing organic breakfast and eco-friendly hotel. We loved staying here.
- Hasir Restaurant , Turkish restaurant in Kreuzberg. Go for the neighborhood.
- Plus Hostel , Great location, close to the Warschauer Strasse U-Bahn. It's got a private swimming pool, outdoor garden and a great bar/restaurant where to have drinks.
- Stiftung Deutsche Kinematik , For film buffs. Wonderfully located inside the Sony Center in Potsdamer Platz.