Where to eat/drink/shop/chill in Milan
- Ostello Bello , Brand new and with a hip bar for guests and locals.
- Gelateria La Voglia , Yummi ice-cream.
- Frida , Where all the hipsters go. Great bar in summer, can get crowded in winter.
- Libet Second-hand bookshop where to find rarities, gems or just cheap books.
- Cappelleria Melegari , Like hats? This is THE place for you. Some of the finest hats in Milan are made and sold here.
- Foto Veneta Ottica , Hail hail for vintage eyewear.
- Hop , Beers, beers and more beers. Locally brewed.
- Little Dream , Sri Lankan cuisine
- La Bettola di Piero , Milan local cuisine
- Jubin , Best chinese restaurant in Milan. Also the place where NoBordersMagazine.org's team goes when important decisions have to be made.
- Botega Caffè Cacao , Chocolate desserts, delicious coffee and centrally located. Also a NoBordersMagazine.org hot spot for meetings.
- Cerro Ardente , Delicious thick crust pizza