Where to eat/drink/shop/chill in Venezia
- La Zucca , Vegetarian restaurant serving local cuisine.
- Harry's Dolci , To enjoy Venetian desserts & pastries.
- Torrefazione Marchi Fondamenta Degli Ormesini , Locally brewed coffee and amazing pastries.
- Rosa Salva , Typical Venetian spritz and the best tramezzini in town.
- Cantina Do Mori , Go there for the traditional 6ish in the afternoon aperitivo. Ask for a spritz. Enjoy.
- FLUIDA Culture Contemporanee , Art gallery displaying emerging artists.
- Drogheria Mascari , Spices, liqueurs, pastries inside one of Venice's historical shops.
- Libreria la Toletta , Second-hand and discounted books.
- La Bitta , Locally produced meat & veggies.
- Fritto & Frutta , Your almost healthy and definitely inexpensive alternative to take away food. Smoothies, fried fish, veggies and more.
- Ostaria da Rioba , For meat and fish lovers.
- Al Volto Wines, wines and more wines.