Muskegon, United States
- P.J. Hoffmaster State Park -Dune Overlook , A must-do for the warm months, hike to the beach and feel the sand between your toes. Pro-tip: have a towel with you to sit and brush the sand off your feet!
- The Station Grill - www.stationgrill.com , Award winning chili and wings. Bouncy chairs and Michigan beers.
- Hearthstone , Some of the best homemade food in Western Michigan. Get soup - any soup, you won't be disappointed!
- Pier Marquette beach , Catch some volleyball action or watch the sun set.
- Maranatha Cafeteria , Secret tip - some of the best hard packed ice cream, in the cafe of the church retreat. Be respectful and enjoy a few flavors!