Orlando, United States
Walt Disney World
- Kilimanjaro Safaris , Hit this first thing in the morning, make a beeline at park opening.
- Splash Mountain , Log flume ride with a sick drop at the end.
- Main Street Electrical Parade , Extremely nostalgic for me and I love it.
- Fantasmic! , Night-time spectacular, fireworks in an open-air amphitheater. Definitely do the Fantasmic Dinner package since it doesn't cost anything other than the meal and you don't have to wait in line.
- IllumiNations: Reflections Of Earth , Night-time fireworks show at Epcot.
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge , My favorite Deluxe level resort.
- Mission: SPACE , Don't wimp out, choose the Orange side. The Green side misses out on the entire point of what makes this a great ride.
- Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror ,
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort , If you are looking for affordable but what some extra space for your family, consider this resort which has "Residence Inn"-style family suites.
- Olivia's Café , Love to go here for the atmosphere, located in Old Key West Resort.
- Disney's Polynesian Resort , Great location, ask to stay in the longhouse next to the Ticket & Transportation Center.
- Princess Storybook Dining At Akershus Royal Banquet Hall , Great for a little girl or anyone in love with the Disney Princesses.
- Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort , My choice for a Moderate-level resort. We've stayed several times here.
- San Angel Inn, Mexico Pavilion , Love to eat here because of the "nighttime at noon" atmosphere from the simulated outdoor market square but in the indoors with A/C.