San Diego, United States
- Las Olas , Right on the beach in Cardiff. I always get the mixed seafood taco platter. A must do for lunch when you're in North County.
- Potato Shack Cafe , Number 4 with cheddar and mushrooms on the potatoes. The Shack is only open for breakfast and lunch, and I've never been for lunch. Breakfast here is awesome. And huge. Go easy.
- Moonlight State Beach , This is the beach I grew up going to. It's a great family beach, not a lot of surfers, so good for kids swimming or body boarding. There's also a snack shack and a little park for the kids. The ...
- Seaport Village , My wife and I had our first date at one of the restaurants here in Seaport Village. It's really touristy, but if you're visiting San Diego, it's a good place to kill a few hours looking around.
- Donovan's Steak & Chop House , We got engaged here. Plus, steak.
- The Poseidon Restaurant on the Beach , Decent dinner, excellent location. Also, the bar is a total Del Mar cougar scene.