San Francisco, United States
Beautiful San Francisco
- Twin Peaks , Whip out your camera and get a great snap of this gorgeous city.
- Philz Coffee , best coffee of SF!
- Ike's Place , Best sandwiches in SF - love that Menage e Trois. Take these + a beer over to Dolores Park for a great picnic. Then go over to Bi-Rite Creamery for some delicious ice cream, and then to Tartine for some ...
- Bi-Rite Creamery , Arguably the best ice cream SF can offer - they have eclectic flavors and recommendations on how to best combine them.
- Golden Gate Bridge , Obviously.
- California Academy of Sciences , Go here and then wander around Golden Gate Park afterwards. Check out the albino crocodile.
- Burma Superstar Restaurant , One of the top 3 restaurants in SF - when I was in DC and people traveled to SF for conferences, they were always told to try Burma Superstar. Get the tea leaf salad to start.
- Lime , Brunch place known for its bottomless mimosas. Get ready to pass out and waste your whole day afterwards though.
- Palace of Fine Arts , Beautiful at sunset - this is right by the water too so take a stroll along the Marina as well.
- Blue Bottle Coffee , Another SF coffee staple. Explore the Ferry Building while you're at it - tons of little shops that serve great food.
- Ruby Skye , So fun. SF is the best city for EDM right now (along with LA) and this venue is a great place to dance your butt off to it.
- Golden Gate Bakery, Inc. , Get some dan ta's from here and explore Chinatown for a bit - you may never see another that's more lively than this one.
- SFMOMA Rooftop Sculpture Garden , Great museum w/ a rooftop sculpture garden complete with a Blue Bottle coffee shop.