San Francisco, United States
Places to check out in Noe Valley
- Chocolate Covered , For something with such a small storefront, they have a surprisingly large variety of chocolates.
- Pasta Gina , Great place to stop if you want to pick up some pre-made food to heat up at home.
- Incanto , amazing pastas
- Pomelo , Great breakfast spot, very unique menu options.
- Kama Sushi , Favorite sushi place in Noe (preferred over the one on 24th)
- Le Zinc French Bistro , Great egg dishes - nice back patio if the weather's nice
- Cookie Time! , Get whatever's fresh
- Little Chihuahua , Good burritos, but save room for the Mexican root beer float (tequila flavored ice cream with root beer - two tastes that go so well together)
- Spin City Coffee , A laundromat that serves up blue bottle coffee, goat milk cappuccinos, and dynamo doughnuts.
- Noeteca , Small, chill spot to have some wine and grab a small bite.