San Francisco, United States
We built this city on Rock 'n Roll!
- Bottom of the Hill , BotH is a classic and will always have a place in my heart. I've seen SO many amazing bands on that stage, and have had such good times at shows/parties here. Many bands play here before anyone has heard of ...
- Great American Music Hall , Gorgeous venue; excellent bands play here, and there's really not a bad seat (i.e. place to stand) in the whole place. It's a do not miss.
- The Independent , Great bands roll through to play at the Independent. It's become one of my favorite venues - not too big, but great lighting and sound; high stage so you never can't see the band and the location is close to ...
- Hemlock Tavern , Super indie bands play their crammed back room. Go drink, dance, sweat and make out with a sexy hipster.
- Slim's , Personally not a fan of Slim's. Adding it to the list, but just to use the 'Miss' rating for the first time. Only worth going if you LOVE the band... otherwise, I don't know... it's missing something for me.